Tuesday, October 21, 2014

It's been a year...

It's been just about a year.  A big, long, life-changing, insane, wonderful year.  And it's not that I haven't felt inspired or compelled to sit down and write a post to my blog, it's that I feel like I haven't had a minute to do so in the last 10+ months.  I'm obviously exaggerating because I'm sure I could have found a moment to write a post, but I think I've been too busy living my life to sit down and reflect on it.  But today I decided that I missed good-ole' AMORtotheWorld and gosh darnit, I'm gonna make the time.  The posts might not be as polished, they might not be as long, but I'm going to try to reflect on the life I live and the things I've loved doing and seeing and going and eating.  And maybe I'll share it with a few friends too.   More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment